zimmerzblogz

Thursday, July 13, 2006


Do You Have Guts?!

It's time to step up to the blogging plate and write about something that really matters - faith! Gutsy, wrestling with tough issues, looking at the hard Gospel truth, faith.

For the next six or seven weeks, maybe more, me and some other known and unknown Christians are gathering around a table and a book to explore the topic of "gutsy faith." Now I could tell you what Gutsy Faith is, but then you won't tune in to the next blog, "same bat-blog URL" to find out. That's right! You are going on this journey with me and my bud Jeff who wrote this book and a bunch of other "walk by faith, not by site, don't know better Christians." I want to ask all whopping three of you to chime in on my blog thoughts as I move through chapter by chapter so we can really tackle the tough faith issues from God's Word and life in general.

A few words about Jeff. If you pick up this book you will soon see that Jeff is pretty much a "tell it like is" guy. Yet, my bud Jeff doesn't always speak his peace, he throws stuff out at ya to to help you think and ponder what it really means and what it really takes to be a Christ follower. Both traits are a good, good thing. Well, strap on your helmet because this should be a fun and hopefully bumpy ride!

1 Comments:

  • Matt, count me in! I love a little intellectual 'sparing' especially when it comes to the subject of authentic Christianity. Ain't nothin like the real thing baby - and I'm not talking about Coca Cola classic version!

    In the spirit of Galatians 2:20 - Kiersten

    By Blogger Just A Girl, at 7:27 AM, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home