zimmerzblogz

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

End of the Month Activities

The end of the month has come and tomorrow begins a new one!

I like February 'cause I love my sweety! I'll be married to her 13 years this may and February is the time of year we celebrate our first date, her birthday and Valentines. Plus, February marks the one year anniversary of the ministry role I currently serve in. So, lots of good stuff coming up. I'm also looking forward to getting my taxes done (weird I know) but I usually get an OK return and well to be honest, I need to pay some off on the new washer and dryer set that replaced the old one after 12 years. I'm so glad I'm replacing this unit and not the wife unit! No replacing her! OK! OK! I'll stop it with the love stuff.

Hey, I'm going 33-31 Steelers over the Seahawks this weekend. Should be a good game!

What's your prediction?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home