zimmerzblogz

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Glorious Night

The family and I went for our first spring bike ride tonight after work. Sometimes it's just nice to go home and be free to do nothing or just hang out with the fam without having to run to this or that. If I think about it I've done enough funerals to recall that it's at those moments that I always reflect on the fact that family time is what I cherish the most. So, instead of waiting for some funeral to come along and remind me of what my priorities are, I just spend time with them!

After the bike ride was a trip to Fazolis for $.99 kid meal night! Then home for much needed baths and showers. All in all a great night!

Lately, I've been doing a bunch of traveling for work and to be honest I'm a bit tuckered out, but atleast I have an understanding wife and all. Well, this weekend should be fun as I'm officiating a wedding of a young lady I had in my youth group when I was a youth pastor back in the days when I was fazing out of my mullet! The mullet was scary, but the youth in my group were awesome.

Well, if you read this blog please excuse my extremely boring life, but compared to most folks and their lives I'd rather have it be a bit more laid back and boring than eventful and psychotic!

Peace and grace.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home