zimmerzblogz

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Norm

NASCAR crew chiefs who "fudge" the rules to gain an "edge."
Bonds doping!
U.S. Olympic athletes underachieving!
Kobe - need I say more.

Selfishness, cheating, and so on in American sports.
I'm sick of it.

Where are the honest, purely team players at??
You tell me. 'Cause I'm a lifer sports nut, but boy oh boy, this "meism" and doping is getting old!

Sports hasn't become a leisure event to lead us from social calamity for a brief period it is now part of social calamity. Where can a purist go?

1 Comments:

  • where can a purist go? Hmm, my suggestion would be professional tennis. Have we heard of any steriod dropping or other drama within that game? I can't think of anything. i know what you mean though; social calamity indeed.

    By Blogger Brandon from Kansas City, at 9:50 AM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home