zimmerzblogz

Tuesday, September 27, 2005


Then There's This Classic

This, along with the episode where Lucy makes a fake nose to throw off William Holden so he won't recognize her - those two I Love Lucy's are so classic. Yeah, there's a whole lot more that could be tossed in, but who has time!

Now whata we got? You tell me? Seinfeld? Gone! Friends? Come on! Reality shows. Yeah right. Classic TV ain't what it used to be that's for sure. I think we've probably even exhausted the Cop/Murder Mystery shows. Maybe I'm just old, but I sure miss the days of decent TV. I was even telling a friend the other day how classic it was when Bill Bixby used to say, "you wouldn't like it when I'm angry." And then he'd turn into THE INCREDIBLE HULK! Oh yeah, that was a classic.

I'll write something more substinative later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home