zimmerzblogz

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Well, it's Saturday night and awesome wife and I we're talking about our day just a few minutes ago. We went to this wild wild west show in Olathe at the Mahaffie homestead. Hot, but good day. Anyway, we were discussing the trick riders on the horses and it reminded me of when the Fonz jumped those cars in the parking lot of Arnold's. Yeah, I miss that guy. Richie too! No, I don't have TV Land on Cable. Gas prices are too high. Anyway, the days of the Fonz are over. Not even the Dukes of Hazard movie satisfies the hunger for the days when Saturday night baths, popcorn, and a Coke commercial by Mean Joe Green were so great. Can anyone relate?

Anyway, my son scored his first soccer goal today! Oh yes, it was so cool. Third game of the season, secon half, he's all alone on a break away. SCORE! He subbed out and came to the stands for a strawberry snack. Pretty great stuff.

All in all the wild west gun fights and western day thing was nice. My kids took a pic with Wyatt Earp. What a hard job he had. He suffered a lot for keepin' the law. Well goodnight with thoughts of the Fonz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home